Boarding stables and horse agistment Hunter Valley
Our equine facilities provide a peaceful, clean and safe environment for your horse.
Just 2 minutes from Cessnock our facilities include a sand arena, round yards, wash bay, lock up tack room and access to bushland trails from the back gate.
Short or long term agistment available. No obligation inspections are welcome anytime.
Horses are paddocked separately. Paddocks have abundant natural shelter with town water for water troughs.
For a cheaper alternative horses are stabled separately. Stables are secure and have an organised tack room.
We have 40 boarding stables available that are roomy, well ventilated and secure. Horses can have the security of a stable at night and can then be turned out to their individual paddock during the day.
We can accommodate three horses to a large, shared paddock. All paddocks have abundant shelter and water troughs.
- a peaceful, clean and safe environment for your horse,
- fenced sand arena,
- round yards,
- wash bay,
- lock up tack room,
- access to bushland trails from the back gate,
- convenient location just 2 minutes from Cessnock, and
- short or long term agistment is available.
- Code of Conduct and Regulations »
- Release and Waiver of Liability »
- Notice of Departure »
- Bond »
- Agistment Agreement »